The following is a list of the Powers of The Administrator. There are also limitations placed on these terms of powers.
Powers of The AdministratorEdit
The Administrator May do the following:
- May set House Rules of Etiquette for Business within the Cartel (must follow the Code of Entente).
- May call upon the Jade Ring to move and sell Illegal goods, the Court of Rats to deal drugs and swindle people, and the Obsidian Circle to produce drugs.
- May call upon the Steel Ring to enforce the Code in concert with the Arbiter. And to move goods and items.
- Coordinates and calls upon the Court of Rooks to establish trade deals, provide resources and business connections.
- Sets basic prices of goods within the Cartel (does not apply to slaves).
- May appoint members as Managers to oversee guild business and outfits.
- May set base payments for the Sects with permission from the Sect Master.
- Call Tribunals for Terms of Claimant representing the Cartel.
The Administrator May not do the following:
- May not change business leadership established by the Crown.
- May not redirect production by Sect purpose without Sect permission.
- May not change prices that go against the will of a Master.
- May not contradict Business orders of a Master or the Grandmaster.