The following is a list of the Powers of The Arbiter. There are also limitations placed on these terms of powers.
Powers of the ArbiterEdit
The Arbiter may do the following:
- Hold official investigations and write reports on said investigations.
- Order tier two members of the Spear to detain a target, the Crown to investigate a target, and the Tome to abduct and interrogate a target. May do the same for Officials with permission from their Legate, and Legates with permission from their Master.
- Carry out low-level punishments with permission from the Legate of the allegiance the person to be punished is a member of, or the sect Master of the same.
- Call Tribunal to render Judgement for higher-level crimes.
The Arbiter may not do the following:
- Punish someone of a higher-level crime directly.
- Detain without evidence.
- Detain Legates or above without support from two standing Masters, or a Master and the Grandmaster.