The following is a list of the Powers of The Council. There are also limitations placed on these terms of powers.
The Powers of the CouncilEdit
The Council may do the following
- Remove and appoint the Grandmaster with a unanimous vote.
- Direct and change the Cartel through as proposed by a Master or lower ranked Tier individual by majority Vote.
- May exile a member by Majority Vote.
- May Veto the actions of the Grandmaster, but not undo the Veto of the Grandmaster.
- Act the ultimate Judicial Authority of the Cartel.
- May propose changes to the Code of Entente to the Shadow for Consideration.
- May establish and or disband Outfits / Territories.
- May appoint and dismiss Administrators.
- May Appoint and or Dismiss a Master with a Majority Vote including that of the Grandmaster.
- May Appoint Legates with majority vote as see fit.
- May direct and set goals for the Cartel.
- Overturn a Master’s decision by majority Vote.
- May order a Master to do something with Majority vote.
- May issue edicts to direct overall Cartel direction and goals.
- May appoint Council Representative positions (examples: Arbiter, Slavemaster) with good reason and dismiss them with proper evidence. When dismissing must provide an adequate reason and candidate.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.