The following is a list of the Powers of The Legates. There are also limitations placed on these terms of powers.
The Powers of the LegateEdit
A Sect’s Legate may do the following
- May appoint and dismiss Officials within their own Allegiance as they see fit.
- May start and direct operations within their Allegiance as they see fit.
- May organize their subordinates and assign them orders as they see fit.
- May assign and dismiss Allegiance Handlers.
A Sect’s Legate may not do the following
- Supersede the jurisdiction of their fellow Sect Legate unless the other Legate missing in action or incapacitated.
- May not dismiss or disrupt workings of other Sects.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.