The following is a list of the Powers of The Masters. There are also limitations placed on these terms of powers.
The Powers of the MasterEdit
A Sect’s Master may do the following
- Appoint and dismiss Legates or Officials as they see fit.
- May assign managers to guild Outfits if a position is open.
- May redirect personal Sect operations and actions as they see fit.
- May deny services and business even to other Sects if see fit.
- May take charge of local Cartel operations in case of emergencies and local Legates are not present.
- Bestow and remove titles upon members within reason.
- Call emergency Parley within reason whenever they see fit.
- Expel people from their Sect with good reason.
- May issue edicts to direct overall Sect goals and direction.
- May organize their subordinates and assign them orders as they see fit.
- May assign and dismiss Sect Handlers.
A Sect’s Master may not do the following
- They may not supersede the jurisdiction and authority of another master.
- They may not go against an order from a Council.
- May not disobey an edict issued by the Grandmaster.